We were completely pleased with the effort and thoroughness put into the work and revisions. We would DEFINITELY use RedLogo again in future projects.
How Grant Shipley started their logo design journey
Innovation Incubator is a start-up company which will help other organizations to;
• gain maximum value from their early stage ideas and innovations
• develop or turn around existing ventures that haven’t achieved their revenue or profit targets
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience comprises managers and directors that either have;
• Ideas and innovations that work well in their own organizations, and they want to find out if they have potential for commercial development and marketing to other organizations, or;
• Alternatively they have non-mainstream ventures which may be making losses or haven’t grown as planned, which they want to develop or turn around.
A typical customer organization will be small/medium-sized (turnover $400,000 to $50 million). So far we have been involved in a start-up software venture and the development/growth of a consultancy business
The logo must help to establish a sense of care and support for our customers’ projects, ideally also bringing in a sense of the benefits, in terms of growth, that the Innovation Incubator approach can help them achieve.
As a start-up company, we do not have an existing logo or web-site
Things to note:
1) Innovation Incubator is two words, it should NOT be displayed as InnovationIncubator.
2) We are looking for a clean and modern (web 2.0) style logo.
3) It must portray us a professional, innovative and supportive business.
5) Although we are looking for a clean modern design, we are looking for a design that really stands out and is memorable.
6) You may want to include a visual icon related to growth/incubation - one option would be to include an icon showing tree growth/fruitfulness, which could link to a theme of innovation - growth - maturity - fruitfulness. Note that we do not have a huge budget for stock images.