Using images of grapes and vines in a logo is somewhat cliché for this industry. While we are open to a grapes or vines being used in the logo. Combining hockey and a wine theme would be considered but we want to see other original ideas as well, we are interested in something out of the box.
Please do not use stock images or clip art in the logo. Please do not submit designs that may have copyright or trademark infringements, we must be able to trademark our designs.
The chosen logo must be look good in smaller versions (i.e. on a business card) and in black. The following formats for use on the web (http://www.simmer.ca), mobile devices, traditional print (business cards, envelopes, signage, etc.) and on clothing such as t-shirts and golf polo shirts:
- Joint Phat Photographic Experts Group (.jpg)
- Rasterized formats in layered Photoshop with effects rendered (.psd)
- Vector formats Encapsulated PostScript (.eps) and/or Adobe Illustrator (.ai) with outlines
- Reference Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) and/or bitmap (.bmp) to ensure the logo renders correctly
- Pantone compatible color scheme for printing
- We also need the typeface used in PC format
We will own logo 100%, to be able to be used as we desire, with no usage permitted by any other organization or person.