How Six Day Technology started their logo design journey
Our new company, Six Day Technology, Inc. needs a company logo. We are a new software company that builds custom software for businesses, plus we are working on our own project.
The winner of this contest will have a good chance at winning our project logo contest after this one.
Six Day Technology, Inc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a software company and our target clients are businesses who need custom software.
We are working on a tagline for Six Day Technology. For the design, if you want to include a tagline you can use:
- Six Day Technology: Creative Software SolutionsWe should be able to replace this by editing the vector file. In other words, if you include the tagline it should not be integral to the design.
We are also building a cool website. It is called sixdayweb.com. This will be like blogger, but instead of helping people make blogs, it will allow churches to easily build themselves a church website. We will need a logo for this eventually. We considered including that in this contest, but I think we'll run a different contest after this one closes.
If you win this contest, and enter the next one with a similar design you will have an excellent chance at winning that one as well.
- Vector Files (preferably .ai)
- A simple, unique design
- All or part of the logo should be distinguishable when shrunk to a favicon. e.g. recognizable at 16X16
- Andrew, my business partner, is partial to blues
- I don't care about the colors as long as they look good. I'd like a strong accent color, I guess.
- Stress "Six Day" over "Technology" in the lettering.
- Be sure that the design doesn't make us look like a TV station.
- An overly complicated design
- An ugly design (that's why us programmers are not making it :)