To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The context is :
• I used to work with 2 different brands : CONGRES DOUANCE and EMOTIFS TALENTUEUX
• Today I merge the brands into one single business under my name
• Recently I have used my logo signature (see attachement) to communicate and sign my e-mails.
• We are going to rebrand the website / the blog / the landing pages and all the images on social medias
***My need ***
I want to start with a new logo based on the logo signature.
It doesn't need to be fancy, just showing a little something from the past of each brand so that people can make the connexion.
I imagine that One wheel from the first logo and one butterfly could be added to the logo signature (for example)
Please keep the font as this is my "real signature"
==>> The new logo MUST include <<==
- Nathalie Alsteen
- Emotifs Talentueux (in Small) - writing and/or part of the logo
- Congrès Douance (in Small) - writing and/or part of the logo
The colors I keep for my website and all communications will be : RED / BLUE (see the Brand Board) AND adding some mat GOLD
I matches with the mandala (also on the brand board) that I use quite often.