Process was easy and artist responded quickly and met all of our needs!
- dwight zv
How Mshell started their logo design journey
We already have on site that sells custom exterior shutters. This is a new site selling primarily the same products under a new website name.
you can see some of our shutters and hinges at sunbelt shutters dot com.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Most of our shutters are sold to families doing home improvements or contractors. Many of ours customers are women 35-55 years old...this may help. Our most popular shutters are our louvered shutters.
We are looking for a logo represent our new website ShutterandHinge.com
We would love to have the logo incorporate a outline of a louvered or board and batten shutter.
1. Simple and Bold - prefer to limit to 2 or 3 colors, but open to ideas. One color is not out of the question.
2. Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being fancy.
3. The logo should have a colonial Williamsburg "look and feel".
4. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out. Again being careful not to be too fancy.
5. I would like to see a hinge element in some of the logo concepts.