1. Matching set of 3 logos (or 3 variants of one logo) for the three products: Member Magic, Golf Magic, Marina Magic
2. We have a current 'logo' for Member Magic which is 'Member Magic' written in red 'brush script' font, and no particular logo for marina magic or golf magic so far. Some kind of continuity from the existing logo by using the same or a similar font and same or similar text colour is a bonus but not required.
3. The logos must predominately feature the product names. Also, including an iconic symbol that represents the product area is desirable (golf, yachts, member management).
4. Colour associations: golf is green, marina is blue, and member magic could stick with red for continuity with existing logos (feel free to experiment with different reds!).
5. We are looking for the logo to have a professional feel, and a relatively modern feel to compete with some very slick competitors.
6. We will be using the logo within our software, on printed sales brochures and on our website so it needs to present well on all of these mediums. This lends to simpler designs, ideally that can be scaled back to a B&W/two-tone version and still look reasonable.
7. Potential ideas: A vague idea for making a matching logo set is using the same font and sizing for all three products and including an iconic symbol for the subject area of each product (golf, yachts, members). Ideally any used symbols are simple enough and the right shape to be used as product icons.
8. Yachts are sail boats, so don't use motor boats etc in your symbols. But if you think of some other symbol for marinas, feel free to throw them in the ring too!
9. NEW: Our current logo has our product name in brush script and that may be suitable to remain in the winning entry, but some entries so far have convinced us that other fonts may be far better. Please experiment with fonts in your submissions - we are interested in any font that is highly readable, has a classy feeling, has very clear capital G and M, and suits the style of your symbol.