I will be launching a new cosmetics/personal care brand for people with sensitive skin and/or sensitive skin conditions.
The products themselves will be made entirely, or as close to as possible, from natural ingredients (however they will not be fairtrade or organic at this point in time).
I may expand the business further into health foods at a later date depending upon how the initial products sell.
I am looking to get a company logo designed that will be used in all parts of the business from business cards through to product packaging. Some key considerations follow.
- Alghough this is a new venture I'd like the company to look established.
- I'd like to create an air of 'formal informality'
- Although all products are carefully formulated and tested in laboratories, I do not want an overly medical or scientific look. Lifestyle is a big factor here.
- I do not want the logo to scream 'I've got an embarrasing skin complaint'. It needs to be tactful, yet confident and responsible.
- The brand could be sold anywhere worldwide.I've got some ideas of designs already, but it is always good to see what other options are available and this seems a great way of doing it.
This project was thought out and is being funded by me, so I'm very hands on.
- The design needs to be created in a format that can be blown up or shrunk down without losing definition so I can use it on trade show stands as easily as on business cards.
- I will have at least 10 products, each of which will require different packaging so the colouring in the logo cannot be overly complicated.
- include the strap line 'helping you help your skin naturally'
- Item 1...