1. No cheesy clipart, nothing cheap
2. Typeface should be clear, simple and powerful - think "digital media" think "mobile industry", think "high tech"
3. Logo defines a brand and must work in print as well as the web
4. Must contain both a graphical element as well as the name of our company sembassy
5. Graphical element in requirement must be able to stand alone for things such as marketing materials, watermarked backgrounds, embossed papers, etc.
For the graphical lement - choose a tower, a web or a bridge ... a spark could work
Here is an example of a logo we like:
The files we will require are:
/ Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
/ Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
/ Vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator