How Jordan Mullen started their logo design journey
This is a logo for a Salary Packaging Company (Show people how to package salary eg. cars, laptops) as a way to save money using pre tax dollars. We want a logo that says what we do.
Package Your Salary
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Y Gens: Who want to get a car or laptop and save money
Managers & Business Owners: Who want to help using a salary packaging strategy. They don't want to put up with their complaining for salary increase and provide this as an opportunity to make money by being smart with their salary.So it needs to be cool and for Y Gens (18-30) but professional for businessowners and managers.
The logo is mainly going to be used for a website that will provide informationon salary packaging strategies.
If you could some how incorporate the following items..
- · A logo that says what we are doing
· Y Gen to appeal to young people
· Professional so wecan appeal to their bo
- Anything that looks to boring
- Something that isnt so youthful it wont appeal to business owner and HR manage