We've moved on since we first created our logo for our Australian Social news site kwoff.com.au
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
we need to revisit our logo. we spent about five minutes putting it together when we began 6 months ago.
We always intended to have something 'minimalist' and low key, but its time we threw it out there for some freshening up.
- We would like to keep it simple and maintain at least some of the color black as the logo is well represented on a lot of news sites as a black K (you can see us in the share links on stories from news.com.au and crikey.com.au)
- we have used the .com.au in the current logo, i think it should stay, but am open to change.
- we have a dictionary definition that we have taken some poetic license on, it is:
1. To drink with relish; to drink copiously of; to swallow in large draughts.
2: To socially aggregate interesting news for Australians; online.
- you can see it represented at http://kwoff.com/faq-en.php where you will get an idea of what we mean by it
- As above we should keep some black so it bears resemblance to all the little 'k' s we have out there.
- there is also not a lot of real estate for it currently on the front page http://www.kwoff.com so it should fit somewhere in 446x77 pixels