Working with MUSEWORK has been a pleasure, from concept to delivery.
The detail and service has been first class, supporting the client through each stage and providing flexibility when the client (Me) did not really know what he wanted.
If you like MUSEWORK's design proposal, the rest of the process will be easy.
- stockton F
How slightly_unruly started their logo design journey
Dog House Records
Dog House Records is a new independent label based in Perth, Australia. We are a young, fun and funky company and would like this represented in our new logo. We support young and upcoming DJ's in the house & breaks genres of electronic music and will be holding events where this logo will be prominently featured - so it needs to be memorable and eye-catching!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're targeting electronic music lovers of all ages, but specifically the 17-25 year old age bracket.
- Should be web 2.0 look and feel
- The logo should include a cartoon/stylised dog, with headphones on, covering one of his ears
- Ideally we'd like the dog lying half-in a 2-D doghouse, with the front of him out of the house
- We'd like 2 turntables & a mixer in front of the dog
- We'd like a yellow background to the logo
- The logo should be memorable and eye-catching!
- The logo should include the name "Dog House Records" - font is up to you, but something funky and retro would be great
The logo must be able to stand the test of time - we'll be promoting the label heavily over the next few years! Be creative, and have fun. That's what we're all about :)
Please supply original high-resolution files of whatever tool you use to create the logo.