He was very receptive to any and all changes. He was very patient as this was our first time using 99designs. We appreciate him greatly!
Thank you for being so quick, Pinaki6! It was great working with you and we are happy with the design!
- g roland
Am super happy with my logo and g roland was super easy to work with! Thank you
Thank you for all your hard work. My logo and business cards came out perfect. I would highly recommend Mangglo.
How Giozebr started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Ken Walker Clinic
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Ken Walker University Clinic for Medical Rehabilitations is a Multi-profile rehabilitation clinic for children and adults in Tbilisi, Georgia.
Aim of the clinic is to improve the quality of independence in patients, as well as bringing up the new staff using modern methods of treatment.
The vision of the clinic is to provide high quality medical and rehabilitation services, be an institution with scientific research and favourable conditions that are both demandable and competitive at both local and international levels.
The Clinic will provide services for people who need rehabilitation treatment due to various conditions such as:
• Following experiencing a stroke
• Following a traumatic head injury
• Following a spinal cord injury
• Following the amputation of limbs;
• Following an orthopaedic surgery such as a hip or knee endoprosthesis
• Children with disabilities due to various neurological disorders such as cerebral palsy
Services provided in the clinic:
• Physical therapy;
• Occupational therapy;
• Speech therapy;
• Water procedures;
• Work and social therapy;
• Sports therapy;
Strategic partners of the clinic are:
• Emory University, Atlanta, GA, USA
• Tbilisi State Medical University, Tbilisi, Georgia
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. The typography is suggested to be bold and separated from the brand mark
2. The brand mark is suggested to be human shaped, or some positive dynamic with human reference. Still some new, other ideas would be interesting to see
3. No Abreviation. The Name of the clinic should be written fully (not KWC)