Whilst we need to keep our new colours FAIRLY similar to these colours we would like them brightened up (I.e. not so much pastel).
Blue is our primary colour and Orange is our main secondary colour (for highlights etc).
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Don't mind that it's showing a face.
We need help with refreshing our brand with an updated logo design!
As we've just turned 2 years old, we are wanting to refresh / update our logo to reflect more who we are (a Tribe of geeks).
The most important point of all during this refresh is that we want some sort of ICON as part of this new logo that we can use on clothing / hats etc that makes our clients feel like they are a WARRIOR. Some sort of abstract Tribal Mask or similar is what we envision here. Something that makes them feel like they are an elite / unique / warrior that's part of an Tribe.
Some important points for the refresh:
- Please don't submit any designs before watching this short video: https://www.useloom.com/share/d22bb…1313ace114
- We don't like our existing "icon" on our existing logo as it doesn't mean much (it's just a random shape) and doesn't look good on t-shirt / hats etc.
- We want to create a mark / icon that can be used stand-alone on things like t-shirts and hats (this is very important and one of the main reasons for our refresh as the existing icon doesn't look good stand-alone on shirts / hats etc)
- As we are a "Tribe" of people - we want to make our logo have a little more "Tribal" or "Group" feel to it
- It needs to look vibrant and fun without looking cheesy
- It needs to work as either a rectangle or a square as per Simon's logo in the video above
- It needs to work on dark backgrounds as well as white backgrounds equally as well
- If the word "THE" won't fit in well with your proposed design, we are OK with removing it from the logo.
- The new logo needs to feel slightly similar to the old logo in some way (it needs to feel like a logical improvement of the previous one rather than a complete reinvention). This may just be by using the same/similar font and similar colours.
- We ideally still use the AXIS BOLD font, however we are open to this being changed.
- Our existing logo is in the file attached
- Our current website is at thetechtribe.com however we also don't like this site (it was something quick we created to launch) and we will be building a new site once the new logo is finalized