Design a logo that represents the Vacaville Recreation Foundation and reflects all aspects of the Community Services department - including people, parks, fitness and fun.
Vacaville Recreation Foundation
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The Vacaville Recreation Foundation is a new formed non-profit that supports the Community Services dept (also known as parks and recreation), its facilities, parks, and activities, through fundraising and volunteerism.
We are looking for a design that represents the community as a whole (all ages - families, kids, seniors) and reflects the spirit of recreation (arts, sports, dance, events, etc) and parks.
We are really looking for something that says, "community" and "inclusive".
- No tagline is needed.
- The design should be clean and simple - with colors that can also easily translate to black and white and use in all marketing collateral.
- Vacaville Recreation Foundation or VRF can be used in the design.
- We like the idea of incorporating a tree BUT a tree is not necessary.
- We are open to all color schemes and styles.
- We are very open to any and all designs.
- Really looking for something simple, fresh and unique.
- Looking for vector format of final logo.
- We don't want something that looks like other non-profit logos (think United Way or Habitat for Humanity).
- Other than that - I think we are open to just about anything.