Dietrich & Co. is needing a new logo for big marketing campaign in 2009.
Dietrich & Co. Real Estate Appraisals
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The company provides real estate appraisals for nationwide financial companies, local banks, mortgage brokerage firms, insurance companies, attorneys, builders, investors, and individual property owners. We are based in Fort Worth & the service area is Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding counties.
We are preparing for a big marketing campaign for 2009 and looking for a new look. The logo will be used for business cards, stationary, letters, web page, and signs, etc.
1) Conservative, clean, professional
2) The current logo has black and red but we also like blue. The current logo is nothing but lettering in black and red. We need some type of symbol to go with our name. We are open to different color schemes, so do not feel constrained by colors. We are more concerned with the logo itself and will change colors as needed.
3) The logo for this project does not need to contain some form of a house, rooftop, buildings, or city scape since it will state Real Estate Appraisals. We are not opposed to using these type of designs, but we have seen the logo with a rooftop over the company name. Please do not limit yourself to this criterion.
3) You need to be able to see Dietrich & Co in large signs. You also need to be able to read the logo on a business card too.
4) The logo must be provided in a vector and standard format so we can use it at various sizes.
- Please no cartoon looking logos or clipart type logos