Easy to work with and great creativity! Would use her again.
Sreenam did a very good job...I will hire him in future tooo...thanks
- hazet design
Lots of great ideas and interaction. Thank you for your work!
- Megan P
The job went really well, the logo worked out exactly how what we wanted. The designer was very responsive, friendly and changed anything that I required. Than you so much :)
Velash is a very creative designer who takes and uses suggestions well. His turn around time and attention was excellent. We are pleased and eager to get our branding out there!
How docj85 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are company that specializes in development and management of various retail investments. Examples: Investment 1: “41 Olive” a mall-based retail store that sells olive oil and vinegar in various flavors. Investment 2: “monsterinkjets.com” an ecommerce we use to once own that sold remanufactured ink cartridges for printers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Hello, we are looking to create a logo for our new company. Below is a brief overview of who we are and what we what we are looking for:
1. What we do: We are company that specializes in development and management of various retail investments. Examples: Investment 1: “41 Olive” a mall-based retail store that sells olive oil and vinegar in various flavors. Investment 2: “monsterinkjets.com” an ecommerce we use to once own that sold remanufactured ink cartridges for printers.
2. Who we are: We currently own & operate a few retail stores in the southern California area.
3. Why “rayam”: Rayam is our family’s village in India. We own a house and the end of the village where the road ends. There is a large tree in the center of the court. We would like this tree to be the main logo of the company.
The following are characteristics of what we would like the logo to look like:
1. Includes the text “Rayam Retail”
2. Future expansion to other divisions other than retail example: “Rayam Hospitality”, “Rayam Commercial”
3. Includes a Tree. The village where we grew up (Rayam) has a tree in the center of the court.
4. 2 Colored Logo preferred – or – 1 Colored Logo…which ever you think is best.
That’s about it. Pretty Simple. Attached are a few companies with similar services offered. It located in the folder, “other companies”, just remember the tree you have to add on.
We have used 99designs.com for many projects and this is our 5th post! The funds are guaranteed! Over the past 5, there have been two contests in which the winner was something that we totally did not ask for, and was above and beyond our expectations. Some artists have something so incredible and unique, we have been blown away. Basically, if you have a concept your thinking, just post it. We will frequently give comments. Even if you want to post 7 different designs. We have set the contest for about a week so. Good Luck!