To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are a large Psychology Clinic in Australia, with over 25 psychologists on one site. We have been established for over 35 years and have a long history. We have a strong ethical base and work within a research and evidence guided framework. Our Psychologists see clients from all ages (children , adolescents, adults, couples and the elderly).
We are looking for a logo that:
- Is modern and sophisticated, and yet also represents that we have been established for 35 years, are the largest Psychology clinic in our area, with a history and tradition
- That reflects that we provide counselling and support for clients from children to the elderly - and as such has something that represents care/nurturing/support/personal connections that will appeal across the lifespan.
- A logo with hidden depth and meaning to it, that requires the viewer to take second look to take in the logo;
- May use negative space as an option to present a hidden meaning or deeper dimension,
- That the logo has a softer colour palette.
- we specifically DO NOT want a human brain (or anything that represents a brain) in our logo
- that our overarching tag line for the entire feeling of the business is "think, feel, thrive" - and to this end, if this could somehow be connected with the logo would be fantastic.