We are a provider of financial services to global affluent customers, and we would like the logo to reflect traditional values associated with Swiss entities, such as excellence in customer service, discretion, privacy and affluence.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience consists of high net-worth individuals, business owners and legal entities almost exclusively in the financial sector. As the company offers worldwide reach, the audience is necessarily global. The vast majority of our customers are male.
The winning logo should meet the following requirements:
• The logo should combine the “old money” (to appeal to high net-worth individuals) and a certain element of sleekness typically associated with Web 2.0 sites. If unsure, ask yourself – what would the logo of a modern financial company looking for high net worth online clients look like?
• The logo should be of suitable quality and design for web sites (in particular, the header) and printed issue (such as business cards, letterhead, etc)
• The logo must include the abbreviation of FFT (First Fidelity Trust), plus whatever decorations the designer finds appropriate to communicate the aforementioned values (for instance, a coat of arms signifying tradition and excellence, or a shield symbolizing trust, reliability and protection).
• The logo SHOULD NOT include the full text “First Fidelity Trust” anywhere
• The logo SHOULD NOT use stock images.
• The logo SHOULD NOT be based on the current design of the site (http://www.FidelityTrust.ch). The current look is strictly temporary and will be revised in the future, most likely in favor of a neutral beige/cream/silver/grey design.
• The "T" in the logo should be gold AND visible on white printed paper.
The logo needs to be provided in PSD files or editable Adobe equivalent (e.g., Illustrator). PSD is preferred. We MUST have the ability to edit the logo later if need be.