Great working with you. Very creative ideas and thoughtful execution.
Mayars is amazing and very easy to work with :)
- randolph beer
Maaina is great to work with. She tries hard to follow your brief and listens to the feed back. She didn't hesitate to provide many options to make sure I was happy with the final product. I would definitely work with her again.
Super easy to work with. Great with communicating and delivering exactly what is needed. Would happily work again with Don2x!
Thanks so much for the great design!
Wonderful and accommodating! a true professional who understands the intricacies of working with a "team" of steakhosders in order to come to a solution that satisfies the toughest client. Thank you Arrojak for your patience and attention to detail as we worked through this project.
How Cameron M started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
V Lash Girl
What’s your company slogan?
Supplies & Training
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our company offers premium supplies and training for high-end eyelash extension professionals. Supplies include: Lashes, adhesives, application supplies, hand tools and tweezers. Our "master class" training services are offered to professional lash technicians, teaching both beginner and advanced techniques.
Our target market is expert lash technicians and owners of high-end beauty salons that require premium supplies and training services.
These professionals have clientele that demand expert skills and techniques that use safe and fully tested supplies being used on their eyes.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Please ensure that the font used in the logo easy to read (no calligraphy please - no fonts too fancy). This logo will be used internationally and simple font will make it easy for people where english is not their first language.
- You can Include the slogan "Supplies & Training" if you like or remove it. I am open to either way, if you dont like including it.
- Open mind to feminine pastel colours, or even black/white only if you think that works.
- I have included some colour palettes that I like, but please feel free to make your own recommendations as well.
- Please DO NOT use any images of eyelashes, eyes, or females in the logo. This looks very amateur.