An exceptionally talented designer - and a pleasure to work with.
How will maack started their logo design journey
I am starting a website to feature expensive and visually compelling products, architecture, and places. I want a clean and relatively modern logo that is indicative of our products expensive, exclusive, and high end nature. Please put emphasis on the "Modern, Very Simple, and Clean
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want a logo that is "clean and simple" in a modern font on a white back ground. I am planning on a black, light grey, and cranberry theme for the site and I do want a small emblem or trade mark feature to be included with the words "posh posh". Feel free to include these colors but nothing to dark please and put more emphasis on the cranberry/reddish color. This is my second web site focusing on fashion oriented consumer products the fisrt being http://www.furniturestoreblog.com. aka "Furniture Fashion". I want a completely unique and different look from that site. This new site will have a sassy theme but n ot to over the top.
- Sharp visual look with a muted color scheme, nothing cheap and flashy.
- Very professional and custom design with a degree of creativity without being complex, simple yet "cutting edge".
- Please be prepared to format files in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
- ***The graphic emblem or creative symbol must be small in comparison to the wording and preferably in the upper right hand section of the logo***.
- I don't want an institutional "business" type logo, rather something with a touch of personality.
- Ornate, retro, traditional, busy, hard to read, cluttered.