We've shoved several soccer fanatics into a small room with a microphone to discuss the latest in soccer around the world.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A "Goalmouth Scramble" is when the soccer ball is just a few feet in
front of the goal and both teams are flailing around trying to either
score a goal or kick the ball out of the area.
We need a logo that is easily identifiable with our podcast. It will be used as a clickable icon on our blog site, promoted by email - the usual. The podcast, Goalmouth Scramble, will have 2 or 3 soccer fans huddled around some microphones discussing topics of the week. It will have lots of energy and fun and the logo needs to convey several things -- soccer, fun, fanatics, podcast.
Main colors of the site are red and black. Bring in other bold colors as needed. Needs to be a vector file - no photos. Try to use less 2-4 colors maximum. It may go on a white or black background. Ideally there is an icon next to the text. The icon will be pulled out and used as a web button.
Consider using soccer imagery - ball, field markings, players, fans
- Goalmouth Scramble
- Icon representing - soccer, fun, fanatics, podcast
- Vector art
- Horizontal format preferred
- 2-4 colors max with Red and Black as a starting point
- Easy to read text
- Think loud and fun!
- Try not to get hung up on the typical soccer ball icon - the black/white hexagonal paneled ball. It can be used but don't focus on it.
- non-vector artwork
- soft, subtle
- Don't over think it by adding too much to the logo. Being loud doesn't mean being cluttered.