How Plan It Green started their logo design journey
Fresh, abstract logo required for new company focused on environmentally conscious house design.
Key words - crisp, streamlined, professional, modern, simple.
Please try to steer away from cliched 'environment' themes like houses, leaves and trees.
Plan It Green
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a new company that focuses on designing environmentally sustainable homes that sit well within both rural and urban settings. We don’t want to come across as too ‘hippy’ but want to convey that we are a business that can incorporate environmentally conscious principles into homes that are still appealing to the general house market.
We will be looking at also doing a contest for our web page in future but would like to get our logo and corporate I.D confirmed first.
- Use the full name 'Plan It Green' but also have an icon that can be used by itself on presentation folders, shirts etc
- Name can be in all lower case if you wish
- We would like to see fresh and abstract ideas rather than the standard leaf or house motif. We are happy to look at a globe or planet motif to play on our name of Plan It Green
- Sans serif fonts. We use Futura for everyday correspondance so something that combines well with that would be ideal. Open to new, funky fonts but they would need to be quite streamlined and not date too quickly
- Bright, lime green but not too fluorescent - possibly paired with charcoal grey. We are quite happy to look at alternatives as long as green is used somehow. NB - the logo will also need to work in black and white with minimal blending as it will be printed on house plans through an ink jet plotter so gradients tend to bleed out or disappear
- We are open to a 3D look as long as there is a 'flat' version to use on plotted house plans etc
in Adobe Illustrator vector format (.ai and .eps).
- Too many colours
or pale, pastel colours
- Anything too
illustrative or photographic
- No clip art
- Not a big fan of capital letters- Cliched leaf or house concepts