1. The logo could be used without the company name
2. It should work at a small size
3. Keywords: flow, float, inspired, happy, bliss, joyful, playful
4. It's the opposite of stress, fear, anxiety, hustle, hard work
4. One idea I had was based on a rubber duck (you know, the kids' bath toy). It seems to suggest a blend between floating and playful. However, rubber ducks are mainly yellow, which seems a hard color to use, and I don't want it to be child-like as the audience is adults. Mind you, if you can use the duck and make it work, then it would give you an advantage.
Other phrases to help you get the idea:
Instead of a constant need of stimulation and distraction, I get pleasure from feeling the breeze on my face. I live from a place of inspiration rather than grind.
Through experience and practice, I discovered there are things you can do that change your brain, so that well-being, joy and – yes – happiness can be delivered, almost at will. Not later. But now.
I found myself more relaxed, happier and joyful. My mind is more peaceful. I’m a more loving person. I have a sense of abundance instead of lack.