We enjoyed working with the designer. He is creative and his design stands out. We requested several changes to the logo and he understood immediately what we were looking for. He did an amazing job. Gladly recommend his creative skills.
The service has a tested market is proven to have steady interest, it is a startup and the market is competitive!
Our service is basically analyzing numbers, data submitted by our clients. And we give recommendations on to how improve their game to achieve long term results and see a positive improvement in the overall performance and their Expected Value.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- male ages 18-30
- The target audience are regular online poker players, that have invested time and money in improving their game and are looking to further improve. They don't joke around and play 100 hands of hands, they are regulars that play 1000s of hands in one sitting on multiple tables. Some earn a living doing this. They can process a lot of information quickly and to do this clean and simple design representing information are desired.
- they are very familiar with pokertracker.com and holdemmanager.com. And of course any large online poker site such as Pokerstars or fulltilt
- Logo needs to be on a white background
- Simple Clean design
- a sort of stock market graph line (obviously going up) has been suggested by a friend, this could work.
- card symbols are welcomed. Don't have to use all in the logo, you could simply use one and center the design around that. (spade, diamond, club, heart)
- colors of preference: green, black, red
- we're not too fixed on our brand name, we're looking for a logo/ symbol to represent the brand. So don't feel obligated to use the name: "pokerstatscheck.com" in your design.
- don't use alot of colors. Stick to 1-3 colors.
- nothing too complex and crazy
Exception: cartoon.. a figure cutting up or eating a fish - as in poker slang a fish is a weak player - if you actually have the time to make this work then you also may use more colors. But don't sweat it, I'm a detail oriented person and prefer clean and simple.