How printamerica started their logo design journey
We need a clean Web 2.0 looking logo for our retail print website. This logo will also be used on our printed business materials. Print America provides nationwide retail printing services as well as an online business card designer tool. Our focus is on quality and fast turnaround.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Print America is a nationwide provider of full color printed products. Our product line includes business cards, letterheads, envelopes, flyers, mailers, brochures, letterheads, etc. Our site also incorporates an innovative design tool that allows the retail customer the ability to design their own card on the website.
We need a new logo developed for our company. This logo will be used primarily on our website which is currently in development. Our website incorporates some Web 2.0 type functionality. We'd like our logo to also have the modern, clean look favored by designers recently.
- A clean and professional logo design to be used on a Web 2.0 type eCommerce site.
- An icon that is either incorporated into the company name as part of the logo, or used in addition to the company name. It would be nice to be able to use this icon without "Print America" when desired.
- While most of our printed products are CMYK we are not sure if we would like the colors brought into the logo or not. If you decide to incorporate swatches of C, M, Y and K into the logo it would be good to do it in a subtle manner.
- While our name is "Print America" we are not directly tied to the red, white and blue motif that immediately comes to mind, however, we are not opposed to using such a design theme. It would be nice to see logos incorporating this theme as well as logos that stray from this.
- This logo will primarily be used on the website. We must also have the ability to print it on our business products. It is likely that the printing process used for this will be CMYK. As such a choice of specific spot colors to use for printing should not be needed.
- A logo that communicates forward motion, re: Fast Turnaround, would be great.
- A modern looking font is important to usGetting vector art will be important to us to be able to work with the grow with the logo in the future. Please provide this file in a vector format such as AI or EPS.
- No clipart, please.
- Distracting and overly colorful logos
- A design consisting merely of stylized text
- Kiddie type font