A terrific, professional, responsive designer with wonderful instincts and a great sense of customer service. Plus, a lot of fun to work with. I plan to work with this designer again and again.
How NAWC started their logo design journey
A new logo is needed for a credentialing board that credentials health care professionals in wound care.
National Alliance of Wound Care
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a new, modern, cutting edge type of logo to replace our current logo. The current logo and additional company information can be seen at http://www.nawccb.org. We want something very different from what we currently have.
- The logo must include the following words: National Alliance of Wound Care
- Bold color use
- Modern look
- Exciting look
- Easy to reproduce on printed pieces
- You can use either all capital letters or title case for the organization's name.
- Professional looking
- Do not use the colors in the current logo (see http://www.nawccb.org for the current logo).
- Do not use the logo tagline, if you view the current logo for this new logo design (on the website).