How Non-Profit Org started their logo design journey
Create a fresh, contemporary logo that helps us communicate the need for a physcial home for Australian writers. This is a challenging project that requires a skilful designer who can make something intangible and hard to explain into an exciting visual brand.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
About the project
We are a non-profit writing organisation in Australia working on creating a new physical space/precinct for writers. We want to communicate our vision to property developers, government and the community. To help with this, we are looking for a fresh, contemporary logo that communicates our brand and tag-line. The logo will be used on letterhead, business cards and a website as part of a communications campaign to help us raise funds, find a developer and attract government support.
- Writers HQTagline
- Igniting words into actionKey messages
- creative professionals
The logo should reflect the following feelings:
- Business-likeLogo Design
- Preferably only 2 colours (blue and something else, but we're open and flexible on colour)
- Design can be typographic only or it can incorporate symbols or illustration
- Suitable for both print and web use
- We'd like to be able to use two variations of the logo, one with the tagline, and one without
- Use the tagline
- Two variations - one with tagline and one without
- Dynamic/edgy; Multi-faceted; Engaging; Compelling; Business-like
- Bookish metaphors - books, pages, pens, print
- Flames or metaphors of "ignite"
- Too many colours
- Old-fashioned feel