Very professional and well worth the money. Top notch logo and designer thanks Situa!
How ManageSocial started their logo design journey
Melon Media started in 2000 and has evolved into a specialist digital agency. At our core is a love of online applications and how they can solve real life business problems.
Our latest application is called TourCow. TourCow is navigation guide that makes it easy for people to create tours for their website. We use a unique "focus" system that highlights only parts of the page we are interested in touring the user through. This system is designed to revolutionise the way people learn how a website works. We guide people through the specific elements they need to click in order to perform a task. It reduces user confusion and helps them engage with the website they are visiting.
We are looking for a logo design to both use in branding the system and to use as the default "tour guide" to sit beside the tour panels. It will help personify the guide.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Businesses will use the application to incorporate on their websites to help new users and clients navigate and use their website effectively. We need to appeal to a wide range of users - as the application can be included on any website, we need a logo that appeals to any audience.
Design a logo. We need a logo that is easily personified - it should convey a friendly personality and with anime-like characteristics. We like big eyes. It should be cute without being too immature. The navigation tool will move around the page, so this logo could have flying incorporated into the image (ie wings), although this is not necessary.
Please see the attached images for existing branding using an "owl". This is the logo for one of our existing products. We would like the TourCow logo to look similar, but with a cow in the place of the owl.
We do want;
* A logo of a cow with a personality.
* The logo should have the type "TourCow" sitting next to it, but it should be seperable. The logo needs to be able to sit alone.
* Blue, black and white are the preferred color scheme (but flexible if you think something else works better).
* Fun, charming and engaging without being too childish.
* Web file format - layered .psd (RGB)
We do not want;
* Realistic cow images. The logo should be an illustration.
* Logos without a cow :)
* The text "TourCow" sitting on top of the cow. It should sit next to or below the cow.
* Overly detailed illustrations. The cow should be recognisable when scaled down.