What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want a unique and classy logo. I also want it to be playful. But not to silly. I photograph children, adults, senior and families. So I need something that will appeal to all those things. Right now my colors are pink and black but there is a part of me that would really like to go with a pretty blue or turquoise with brown. But if you have other visons please feel free for whatever! I am very open.
I wanted to add that I am really impressed and pleased with the turn out and the designs so I will definately be purchasing a logo. When I started this I was unsure of what would come of it, but now I know!
- Item 1...One thing I would like to add is I don't mind if you use my initals JMP. I love monogramed stuff or personalized stuff.
- Vector file
- Something that will look good on t-shirts and other printed materials
- Pretty fonts that are legible.
- Optional slogan to be added if I choose to add it
- Item 1...I don't want anything shaped like a camera or people.