Oil and gas field inspection ensures the safety of pressurized equipment while minimizing oil and gas operating company downtime by finding and repairing problems before catostrophic failure. There are inspection and audit activities that ensure companies are following their programs while the companies benefit from minimizing lost profits. They also promote the minimization of environmental impact by preventing unplanned releases of chemical and petroleum products. The largest area of inspecion activities conducted are around corrosion, identifying corrosion, root cause analyisis of failure due to corrosion, and various mechanical impacts upon operating equipment. There is an organization on the web NACE.org or North American Society of Corrosion Engineers or Google Corrosion Doctors that may give a few more ideas. If you need to picture a gas plant or pressure vessels just think of the chemical plants on the east coast of the US or those plants Tony Saprano drives by in the opening credits.
Avatar Inspection Inc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This may emcompass some esoteric qualities meeting pratical engineering type practicallity. British Petroleum's Beyond petrol and harm no one (a wiccan tenant) are a brilliant mix of this concept. An avatar is a representation of one's self on the internet. This company is a small two person show so it very much is a representation of ourselves, and our work will be our emassary. In eastern religions an avatar is an incarnation of god or gods with some suggestion of crossing over to the spirit world. That being said the customer base is a very practically minded or scientifcally skeptical bunch with their heads in real impact and budget sheets. Our clients won't tolerate new age fluff directly. It has to appeal to their emotions without them being aware of it.
- The logo must come in Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif, .png), Vector Formats ).eps, .pdf, .ai) and Layered Formats (.psd, .tiff)
- A professional look that will look as 'comfortable' in the board room as it does in the field.
- Logo needs to be suitable for ball caps, pick up truck window, coffee mugs, web site, brochures, and business cards.
- Business Card layout would be appreciated
- anything such as a black background with flames, a guy with a pink panther outfit bent over looking through a magnifying glass