Kaps Lok did an amazing job on our green-energy brochure design. The final product was clean, beautiful and had just the right "warm and inclusive" feel that we were looking for.
Her quick responses to feedback and ability to take design direction were outstanding. Thank you!
How SarahAldridge started their logo design journey
In Harmony has come from very humble beginnings when I struggled to find commercial products that do not irritate my sensitive skin. After sharing these home-made, natural products with my family and friends I began to see a niche market of people who suffered from the same problems as me. So as my client base has grown, I am in desperate need of a simple, yet eye-catching logo that will appeal to these natural minded people throughout WA. The distinctive characteristics of my products is that unlike most skin care preparations, I have avoided toxic ingredients such as:
This has resulted in a beautiful, natural skin care range that is good to your skin and that is not tested on animals!
I hope to find a group of designers that will create a professional logo and are as passionate about the need for more natural products on the market as I am!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
In Harmony is aimed at all ages from teenagers through to the elderly - anyone who cares about what they are putting on their skin!
Although seen as quite a feminine product, and in all truth, females will be our main buyers - we do not want this product to be limited to the ladies so please keep this in mind when designing. We want men to feel like they can and should use these wonderful products too!
This product range is all natural so therefore, anyone who is wary of chemical products or has been swept away by the 'green' media frenzy will also be a major element of our target audience.
I am looking for a simple, yet eye-catching logo for my beautiful natural skin-care range. When designing this logo, there are a few things you need to keep in mind:
- Although a home-based, local WA business I would like to portray a professional image with the hope of expanding to more retailers throughout Perth and WA. It is very important that this logo, although professional, does not seem at all clinical.
- Please stay away from excessively feminine colours such as pink - we want this product to ultimately appeal to both sexes.
- It is essential that this logo reflects the values that this product upholds which includes natural ingredients without chemicals and petroleum products. Please consider this in any fonts or images that you decide to use.
- I am really looking forward to seeing some creative logos that hold these characteristics!
Just some housekeeping:
- Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
- I require a files in:
Print file format - .eps
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)