Ironmaiden was the most responsive and most clearly focused of all the designers on our project. She integrated our input into several cohesive solutions. She provided interesting options, often prior to our requests. The only problem was deciding between her versions. She was the clear winner on our project. Very impressive!
How iMedicalApps started their logo design journey
We consist of a group of Medical Doctors and Students that have a passion for technology and how it can impact the medical industry. More specifically, how the iPhone/iPad can impact the medical industry today.
We bring a professional perspective on the iPhone/iPad and other mobile devices can improve areas such as physician patient relationships, health care, health information technology, and medical education.
This is done through our website:
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The audience of iMedicalApps.com is based on a niche relating to medical professionals, iphone/ipad applications, and mobile technology.
This can be targeted to:
- Medical Students with Applications set for the Academic Audience (Students looking for reviews on iPhone Medical Apps)
- Medical Professionals (Doctors)
- Technology Consultants in the Medical Industry
- People interested in Electronic Health Care System
We are looking for a Logo that can turn iMedicalApps.com into a recognizable "Brand". The Logo will be used primary as our website title, but will be also displayed on other websites that reference us (aka banner trade)
- Must display the site name: iMedicalApps.com
- Slogan does not need to be part of the logo
- Optional: Prefer some kind of medical/device design reference in the logo
- Must fit in banner style proportions (since it will be the title of the website)
- Needs to be professional and aimed at our target audience (not to fancy or "bold")
-The logo does NOT have to follow the color scheme of the current website.
Feel free to be creative, as long as it is a professional looking logo.
Also, please view logos from our peers for inspiration. We would like our logo to be comparable to these in terms of professionalism: