A very unique looking logo that will establish a brand for my company and is fitting to be used on the web and print marketing that is fitting for corporate entities.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Nutritional Consultant and Wellness Educator. I work in Brooklyn, New York and have a private practice, counseling clients on how to reach their goals for optimum health, weight loss and stress reduction. Additionally, I present workshops and lectures on living a healthy, balanced life for individuals as well as corporate organizations.On a more personal note, I am vibrant and energetic with a real passion for living the best life possible and that is something that people notice about me before I even open my mouth. I always have a great big smile on my face and am totally extroverted. I have found my purpose in educating people about how they can create their own version of living the best life possible as well.I am looking for a logo design that is clean, but vibrant and energetic that can fit a corporate environment as well. Since my business name is Holistic Transformations, I want something that uses the moon phase as a symbol of the stages of change and transition, but I am open to other designs as well just as long as it connects with my personality, which is shown in my business.My compsny offers a variety of health programs, workshops, teleseminars, wellness services such as foot detox and energy healing services. Most of my clients are virtual, but i do have a good number of them that I see in person as well.
- I would like to incorporate the moon phase if possible to reflect the stages of change when a person is deciding to join my health community
- I would love to see a clean logo design that is simple but has an energizing feel to it
- I would like to incorporate my tag line which is "Guiding You To Wellness, Changing Your World!"
- I would love try to incorporate the colors that are already on my website - http://www.holistictransformations.net, but I am open to other colors as well
- no frilly design
- no pictures of people or food, yoga poses
- no clipart
- no busy design - less is more