• name in the logo, but featuring a separate design element that will stand on its own
• logo to be contemporary, fresh and simple
• suitable for a wide range of uses from print to web
• graphic element should be extractable for use as a favicon
• no templates – original artwork only
• transparent background
• colour is great, but the logo should also work well in B&W
• Vector CMYK format (Adobe Illustrator)
Winning designer will be required to hand over the completed vector file and some bmp/gif images in various sizes.
Whilst energy is the primary end focus of the group, it does not depict the working groups (see above) so should not be the main subject of the logo
• domain names should not appear in the logo
• logo needs to work well in print - so no 3D effects or complicated colour gradients
• no busy/fussy designs.
Upon contest completion and full transfer of payment, the designer will be expected to sign a contract transferring all ownership (copyright and title) of the final design over to Sustainable Dunblane. The Logo will become the property of Sustainable Dunblane, with the designer retaining the right to display the artwork in their portfolio and advertising materials. Please do not participate if you are not prepared to comply with this standard-industry procedure.