Out of the dozens of designs entered, Hugo's logo instantly caught my attention and I communicated this...Hugo continued to submit more and more designs based around my liking and by no means making my choice any easier :)
Thank You Hugo and thank you 99 Designs for helping me find the perfect logo suited to me.
How sfadrift started their logo design journey
Seeking logo to represent myself and my various creative endeavors. Current focus is on home decor and lighting. Aesthetic is modern & clean with a focus on warm, natural materials.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I produce a collection of mobiles under the brand Adrift Mobiles and I'm about to release some lighting. As a result, I'm looking to create a parent brand, schmitt design, under which the mobiles and lighting would be product lines.
If I were to describe my aesthetic in a few words: modern, minimal, clean, warm, natural materials, eco-sensitive, well-crafted. The lighting can be seen here http://schmittdesign.com/
- I imagine this as mostly a type treatment - possibly with a subtle graphic accent
- Logo should be clean, modern & professional.
- For further inspiration, here are a handful of fonts that recently caught my eye.
- Logo should be versatile as it will be used on the web, in print, signage and product branding.
- The new logo should sit well next to my current 'Adrift Mobiles' logo.
- File to be in Adobe Illustrator vector format.
- prefer to avoid all caps, unless your design just demands it