- Look and feel: Chic, modern, attractive, eye-catching, simple.
- Colors: Orange/Gray or Burgundy/Gray (but open for better suggestions). White background and a modern typeface is preferred.
- Original. We welcome and encourage out-of-the-box creativity (with limits of course). Sometimes less is more.
- We believe the name 'Relavie' will become a strong brand in the hands of the right designer. Feel free to be playful with the name. An icon is also welcome, but please refrain from obvious objects such as keys, roofs, houses, etc. BE CREATIVE. We are an urban, young, hip company and sure don't want a 'Traditional' feel attached to our image. Don't forget to include the tagline.
- The logo will be used mostly on the website so please make sure it works.
- Required file formats: Vector software used (photoshop, Illustrator,..), Jpeg, and Tiff.
- I uploaded a couple of logos I like. I found them at logogala.com.
NOTE: This is the first job of many. If you win, we may be working only with you for all the other designs (stationary, Homepage design, web banners, etc..).
Thank you and good luck!