- Use the title of the musical: Party Worth Crashing
- Text-based logo. We're essentially looking for the perfect font for our title, anything from truetype to handwritten.
- Color logo that also works in black & white. Can be designed for either a dark or light background. Will be used on a combination of program covers, advertisements and web sites.
- Aesthetic: edgy, young, dark, maybe a little too cool for school.
- No party hats, no party favors - the title refers to a party w/ kegs, drugs and excess. The kind of party you can't get into.
- Here are some examples of musical theatre logos we like, though in general we'd like something updated, and more contemporary: