Always a pleasure to deal with -amazing designs and very efficient
How squadraldc started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Paninoteca delle Alpi
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Italian snack food to take away (sandwich, paninis, Bruschetta, piadina, focaccia, lasagna, salads)
- Paninoteca = sandwich shop or bar in italian
- Delle Alpi = from the Alps in Italian (we want to have mountain(s) in the background or something that remains the Alps)
- Colours should remain italy (even if we dont want everything in red/green because we are not a low cost pizzeria) or at least a small
flag of Italy somewhere
- Customers will be young people, employees, tourists
- Products = quality, home-made, fresh, directly from Italian suppliers, traditional
- Pricing = affordable but not low cost at all
- Concept = modern, original, with a touch of Alps
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The font should reprensent Italy, traditions, etc with "Paninoteca Della Alpi" written in dark colour, either in one row or 2 rows if too long ("Paninoteca" then "delle Apli")
- "Since 1989" should also be written at the top or bottom
- The logo will be used on packaging as well as on the uniforms of the employees