I would like the logo to:
* Feature a clean, simple design
* Have colors and lines that are strong and confident (to go with my architectural subject); not too feminine
* Work well on a white background
* Easily scale up and down in size
UPDATE: Something that strikes me as an opportunity is to emphasize the symmetry of the three words (each is 5 characters long). Could lend itself to a vertical presentation. Also ties in well to the highly structure architectural subject of my photography.
In all my marketing, I try to convey the following to my clients:
* High quality
* High value, despite higher than average prices
Original Contest Wording: I find logos that feature photography equipment (e.g., camera, lens, aperture) a bit unsophisticated.
I dislike the style of these logos for the following reasons:
* I'm targeting higher-end clients and feel like these equipment logos to be almost always too cartoonish and unprofessional
* They look like so many other photographers' logos
* Clients are unlikely to know what some equipment, such as an aperture, even is
* They look mass-produced, as if the logo is coming out of an assembly line