Rocket99 provided an excellent and professional design for our contest. Responses to our amendment requests were done quickly and accurately as requested. We would have no problem with recommending and using rocket99 for further work.
- aarif ™
Quick and efficient.
- Hyyko 23 dunn
Hyyko was a pleasure to work with. I don't give out top ratings often because there is always room for improvement; however, Hyyko provided a great design and responded to questions very quickly. Additionally, Hyyko was willing to make a number of changes to the design until I made a final decision. Many Thanks!
How james.brew started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The attached image is an example of the type of font/text we like. We would like you to incorporate this font (or something similar) and wording into your designs.
- The text has to be "method accounting" and all lowercase
- The word "method" should be larger than "accounting" in similar proportions to the attached file
- The image could draw on accounting symbolism or be more abstract, we are looking for your inspiration
- The logo image should not overlap the text. We would like to be able to use the image separately from the text in some instances.
- The complete logo (text & image) should have flexibility to be displayed anywhere on as page, top left, right, bottom or centered in portrait or landscape (physical or web based)
- Please avoid currency symbols
- No calculator imagery but we like abacus inspired imagery
- Professional and appropriate for the financial sector (i.e. not cartoons, childish elements or colours)
- We are a UK based business with solely UK based clients
- Pastel shades / classical corporate colours are our preference