Content and Media Solutions
Logo required for a media business - we are a business unit in a large telecommunications/media company.
We define and deliver content and media solutions (sites, video services etc) that add value to telecommunication networks (eg. Fixed BroadBand, Wireless, Mobiles etc.). The solutions we define and implement see various types of content delivered to subscribers across a variety of channels. Eg. Video Streams to desktop computers, mobile phones and set top boxes, Large Scale Web Sites (eg. sporting content), Premium SMS Services.
Everything we do is about adding value to the network and delivering value added services to customers. In summary; we take feeds and content (news, entertainment - text, video, images) from various sources, aggregate these and add value to them, and then distribute to many (sometimes millions of) subscribers across a variety of networks and devices (mobiles, desktops, settop boxes etc).
The logo will be used in internal communications - documents, slide packs etc. That is, other people and business groups within the same large company that we are in.
Note, it should be quite modern and slick, yet elegant and not date easily.
We are in the media and entertainment industry. We need a logo with the full name of the business unit - Content and Media Solutions - and a simple illustration/icon that is attractive and simple and ideally relates to what we do. This logo will assist in having the name/brand of this business recognised internally.
The name of the business unit is quite long, and so I have a couple of ideas for how the words can be presented:
- it could be presented as a stamp-style logo (ie. in a circle)
- the words could be stacked on top of each other
- the logo could be a crest (eg. something like http://ceoworld.biz/ceo/wp-content/…l-logo.png ) Note: I'm not saying stylistically it should be like the federal reserve logo, this is a media/entertainment business.
In terms of using an illustration/image, here are a couple of ideas:
- the illustration could be an abstract metaphor reflecting the ingest (ie. inbound), management (unification, adding value) and distribution of content to more channels than there are inbound. that is; a stream coming into a point and multiple channels going out? it should however not look complicated, it should be simple and elegant
- what we do is add value to existing networks (eg. fixed broadband, wireless, mobile etc.) and so it could present a metaphor for adding value to a network... ie. adding something on top of a network
Original source artwork (eg. AI, PSD), vector and jpg/png images are to be supplied.