What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our main business is Internet Fax Services (sending & receiving faxes by email through the Internet). We also provide voice mail services that deliver voice mail messages to email. You can see in our current logo(s) that I did at:
The logo should convey that we are a modern-day fax company, bridging the gap between traditional fax and modern day electronic communication. As you see in our landing page logo, I had "Internet Enhanced Fax Service" under our company name to at least tell people what our business is. If fax & voicemail could be cleanly & creatively incorporated into the logo, that would be great. The "powered by IGC" on our home page can be dropped.
This is our first project with 99designs, and depending on the success of this method of design, I would like to continue with web site redesign to clean up our look.
We have a small number of employees, and I have been the one doing all the graphic and web design. The problem is, I am an electrical engineer :) I have taken the site as far as I think I can go without going back to school to study graphic design.
- Clean & clear logo design, probably with some color separation of "max" and "email" because people seem to be confused if its all one color and one word "maxemail"
- Professional business image - we are a B2B company
- If someone can creatively incorporate the notion that we are a fax company, we are very interested to see your ideas.
- Similar size as the logo we are using now
- We have always used blues because that seemed to work for me, but we are open to anything that looks good and works. I would like it to work with our current web pages as we transition to a new site design. You may be contacted & hired at a later date to make color changes if our color scheme changes.
- I would like the logo from the winner in some sort of vector format so it can be easily resized if necessary
- Since our company name is not very descriptive of what we do, we'd like to stay away from the envelope theme, since we are mainly a fax company. The envelope may give the impression we are an email company.
- I have always used all lower case, but I don't want to curb any creativity here. If it looks good, it is good, right?