How tammycarpenter started their logo design journey
We are a woman owned and operated company that designs, builds, and maintains Websites for small businesses. We work with companies that are willing to help support their local educational facilities by advertising with our sister company, I Support My School. If a company is an advertiser but does not have a Website, we will build them one at a discounted price because they are helping out their local schools. We are very big on education and believe that with our services we can help support our children's future by creating a better tomorrow with better funding through local business support.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience for this logo is small to medium sized businesses that are supporters of local education and the partnership between community and schools. They would be businesses that do not currently have a custom Website and would like one at a discounted price.
- A logo for "LocalBiz Webmasters"
- The logo should imply professionalism and high quality with a focus on business and a very subtle influence in education.
- The logo should be flexible and simple so it can be pad-printed onto multiple mediums; in full color, or black and white.
- The logo should be easy to recognize and easy to remember.
- The logo should be available in multiple formats; including .eps and .ai.
- Suggestions: an abstract or modern logo that includes something "business" or "partnership" related" while also including something subtle that represents education with the main focus being on the business or partnership aspect.
- Colors: the colors being used in the new Website design are as follows: (Hex #'s: 800000, 002764, 536a82, 162534, ffffff, 000000). Other neutral color can be added if necessary, but the main colors should be from the above list.
- Have fun designing this logo and good luck!