Great designer and detail oriented with any necessary changes. Was willing to give us multiple designs before we finally agreed on one. Great designer!
How MediaZen started their logo design journey
• We have just launched a loan comparison website in Italy called Prestiti.it (means ‘loans’ in Italian).
• This covers every kind of loan product from personal loans, credit cards, car loans, student loans, debt consolidation, etc but excludes mortgages
• Goal of the site is to help consumers find the best available loan offers on the market for their needs and provide relevant information for them to make informed decisions.
• Equivalent example of loan comparison site in USA would be the http://www.lendingtree.com
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• Users searching for loans online
• Pretty wide audience as many people are looking for loans from the age of students until retired, so 20+ years until 70 years
• Visit the website http://www.prestiti.it to get an idea of the look and feel
• Overall I would say we are trying to create a modern, user friendly style, not too fun as we play in the financial arena but equally not too serious
• 2 possible communication routes – one is the convey the positive aspect of lending in how it helps/enables people to create, buy and do things, second could be the convenience and speed aspect of the service, ie in a few steps you get comparison results of best loan offers
• Logo could be with symbol and text or without symbol, some game with the first letter ‘P’ in Prestiti could be an execution route
• No use of money symbols in the logo – we received strong negative feedback from this as raises a negative/anxiety aspect of borrowing money