Great working with chivee. Made me an incredible icon and worked with me through many revisions of this work.
How MediaZen started their logo design journey
• We have just launched a loan comparison website in Italy called Prestiti.it (means ‘loans’ in Italian).
• This covers every kind of loan product from personal loans, credit cards, car loans, student loans, debt consolidation, etc but excludes mortgages
• Goal of the site is to help consumers find the best available loan offers on the market for their needs and provide relevant information for them to make informed decisions.
• Equivalent example of loan comparison site in USA would be the http://www.lendingtree.com
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• Users searching for loans online
• Pretty wide audience as many people are looking for loans from the age of students until retired, so 20+ years until 70 years
• Visit the website http://www.prestiti.it to get an idea of the look and feel
• Overall I would say we are trying to create a modern, user friendly style, not too fun as we play in the financial arena but equally not too serious
• 2 possible communication routes – one is the convey the positive aspect of lending in how it helps/enables people to create, buy and do things, second could be the convenience and speed aspect of the service, ie in a few steps you get comparison results of best loan offers
• Logo could be with symbol and text or without symbol, some game with the first letter ‘P’ in Prestiti could be an execution route
• No use of money symbols in the logo – we received strong negative feedback from this as raises a negative/anxiety aspect of borrowing money