I've been a wedding and portrait photographer for 14 years. It's time for a new "look!"
Experience the Beauty. Fashion meets photojournalism. A focus on B&W photographs showing the moment / story / connection.
Here is my current website if you'd like to see my portfolio (though it's terribly outdated!!): www.lianaphotography.com
Our target audience are couples and families who place a high value on professional photography. We LOVE to photograph small intimate weddings and also do lifestyle portraits.
Here are some of the qualities of the "liana photography" brand:
- classic without being “old-timey” : a sophisticated classic
- breathtakingly beautiful
- authentic / real
- respectful of the craft
- sidewalk cafe culture (often seen in small town America & Europe)
- question the status-quo
- artists / craftsmen
- value community
- luxury & quality without being pretentious or unapproachable
- a bit of a treat / glamour
- an experience
We are open to word marks, pictorial marks, letter marks, and Emblem/Badge marks.
- Please NO cheesy cameras in the logo please!
- If there is some sort of portion of the logo that could be turned into a pattern that may be a plus!
- I LOVE the thought of having a word mark along with some sort of symbol/pictorial mark or badge that can be used together or separate on different applications.
- A small simple crown might be nice as one of the possibilities for a symbol. A key is another thought of something that might work for a symbol.