2nd time using DinoDesigns and had just as good of an experience as the last time. Thanks!
How terry@bytelion started their logo design journey
Hampstead Lions Baseball
Hampstead Lions Baseball and Softball Association offers Baseball for boys & girls from the age of 5 -18. At the moment HLBSA doesn’t use any logo and uses http://www.eteamz.com to host its website. As the company intends to develop a more professional image a new logo is required that will reflect the organization’s name (lion theme) and which will build clear associations with baseball competitions for kids and teenagers.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The logo should be appealing to both parents interested in enlisting their kids to baseball teams and for the kids (aged 5 to 18) that will play in them.
- We are looking to combine a lion and baseball into a logo. The lion should be pretty serious looking. Not happy, not angry, the best word that can describe it would be “powerful”.
- The logo should be separated from the brand’s name. It has to stand on its own, it should be possible to easily use only the sign in marketing communication. Please submit versions with and without the brand name.
- The logo should have a completely professional look and feel.
- The logo should use red and black colors. Shades and gradients are acceptable (we don’t have any preferences about solid colors vs gradients).
- We are open to any or all ideas and suggestions and the design that best address our requirements.
- please place your logos on white background, from now on entries on black (or any other color) background won't be considered. Thank you.