We are very happy with the process and the outcome of this project. Rafa provided good original design ideas and was responsive when we asked for changes. The final files were delivered in the right formats to our specifications.
How Jamie Vachon started their logo design journey
We are creating a new jobs site which facilitates collaboration between job seekers and potential employers. We focus on improving the traditional job sites by providing transparency throughout the job searching process
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want a logo for our new job search website. We need a logo which emphasises our focus on fresh ideas to job searching. It needs to be clean and crisp. This reflects our corporate values, which is to create an innovative and challenging environment.
The logo must be delivered in Adobe Photoshop vector format as well as various sized JPGs.
- A logo which focuses on the 'Fresh' aspect of job searching
- Capitalisation of the F and J in FreshJobs
- A logo which utilises clean fonts, similar to Arial but with some uniqueness
- A logo which uses enticing colours, not glaring, but not boring
- A logo which potentially incorporates some element of inventiveness, focusing on our new business model
- A logo which we can not only use on our website but throughout all print material
- The logo must be on a white background
- Adobe Photoshop formatted material as well as various sized JPGs
- Curly or overly fancy fonts
- Garish colours
- 'Artsy' design - strictly corporate
- Anything which resembles other current job sites