Design a logo for a new job recruitment company called JobLynx Network.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
JobLynx Network is in the business of making the right connections. JobLynx Network enables companies to hire winners and helps candidates take the first step in realizing their career goals. JobLynx is Trustworthy, Empathetic, A Good Listener, Organized, Honest, Disciplined, A guide, A Go-Getter, Intuitive, Resourceful, and Professional.
We need a logo that reflects this business and philosophy in a friendly, accessible manner.
- Colors should be bright green and muted blue - the colors on this webpage are a good example: http://www.vioptix.com you can tweak and play around as you see fit)
- Design should be simple and clean.
- Design should be friendly, approachable, yet it should also reflect efficiency and professionalism
- The name will always read JobLynx Network (note the capital "L") and it will always be 2 words. Stacked or one line are both ok.
- We chose "Lynx" because of the "hunting" nature of the animal and how it can agressively find you a job. Also because the company "links" people with jobs. Feel free to explore the "hunting" aspect of this animal, but still make sure it is friendly and approachable. "Cats" can naturally evoke "sly" and "cunning" and we want to avoid that.
- Please feel free to explore options that don't feature a Lynx. The lynx imagery is not a requirement, we are just curious to see if something comes up that would work.
- We have format requirements for the final deliverable: The final logo must be delivered as both .jpg and .eps, in full color, in white on a black background, and in black on a white background. So, 6 files total. If you can't deliver in this format, please don't apply.
- The logo should feature a small "TM"
- If you like, you can present the logo alone and as it might appear on a business card. Sometimes its easier to review a logo that is in use versus standing on its own.
- You can play with the tagline if you like: JobLynx Network: Linking the right people with the right jobs.
- Nothing high-tech or futuristic
- Nothing frilly or busy
- No clip art
- When playing with "Lynx" icon, avoid scary hunting imagery or anything that seems agressive, or cunning.
- Avoid italics