We aren't tied to it though. It currently isn't in enough materials to matter. We have a clean slate to work with. The person with the life preserver does convey the core purpose of iRescue Club.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Desired Color Scheme:
No Limitations, other than needing a one color version in addition to the full color version.
We'll leave it to your creativity
Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff). Must have Vector format versions available.
About iRescue Club:
Many people harbor a hero within, but often times they hesitate to act in times of disaster due to a lack of skill, fear of liability, or financial cost. This inability of people to take immediate action to help themselves and their vulnerable neighbors is a significant factor in the loss of life and high cost of disaster recovery. iRescue Club was formed to provide channels for Education and Disaster Cash Benefits for ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary feats of rescue and recovery.
- Full color logo. Use as many (or few) colors or gradients as needed. Text reads "iRescue Club"
- One color logo. Matches logo 1. No fine halftone gradients. This logo needs to be usable in small newspaper ads.
- "iRescueClub.com" full color logo. Same as logo 1 but with different text. Text reads "iRescueClub.com" (no spaces).
- "iRescueClub.com" one color logo. Same as logo 2 but with different text. Text reads "iRescueClub.com" (no spaces).Logos need to be in Vector and Layered formats. The font choices for "iRescueClub.com" and "iRescue Club" need to be the same.
- All CAPS. Using smaller caps for the non-capitalized letters if desired is fine, but people need to be able to make out that the 'R' and 'C' are the beginnings of words.
- Added spaces in "iRescueClub.com. For example, "iRescue Club.com" is not acceptable.
- A logo that isn't usable at smaller sizes.
- Red crosses! (this line added on September 2nd)