TeleSign is the leading provider of telephone verification services in the world. Our current customers include some of the largest names on the internet, and more are being added regularly. While TeleSign was founded in 2004, the company has been experiencing explosive growth over the past two years. We need a new logo that reflects the business's new, more mature tone.
Telephone verification works like this:
- End-user enters their phone number on a website
- We send phone call or SMS message containing a temporary PIN code to user's phone
- End-user enters PIN onto website to complete process
Telephone verification has various uses, including:
- Stops people (and bots) from creating email/social networking/etc. accounts in bulk
- Automates password reset process
- Prevents e-commerce fraud
- Helps to verify business location
- Provides two-factor authentication solution
We generally think of ourselves as a fraud and spam prevention company; however, there are many different uses for our products and many different directions the company can move in, and we want a logo that's flexible enough to remain relevant for many years to come.
To get a better understanding of the service, go through our demo:
- CTO, CIO, CSO (Chief Security Officer), Directors of Development, and Project Managers at Fortune 100 companies
- Well-educated, technically-savvy crowd
- Interested in identity and security solutions
The logo should be:
- Clean, simple, bold, and convey strength
- Unique and tech-oriented
- Can be either a typeface logo or include an icon
- If an icon is included, it should be either generic or relate to security/identity
The logo can either be an upgrade of our exiting logo or something completely different. We prefer to use either a blue color scheme (our current logo uses a light blue/dark blue combo) or a blue and silver color scheme. You can view our current logo at:
The logo will primarily be used on a white (or light) background. However, we'd also like to have two additional versions of the logo: one that works well on a dark background, and one that can be printed in black and white.
This logo will be used on our website, business cards, letterhead, mailings, trade show booths, signs, etc., so it should work well both large and small.
The file types we will require are:
- Print: .AI (CMYK), .PDF
- Web: .JPG, .GIF, layered .PSD (RGB)